CLOCKSS today announced it is teaming up with eleven additional publishers to preserve their publications. Content covering medical, legal, public policy and scientific subjects will now be safeguarded for future generations of researchers.
CLOCKSS, the decentralized preservation archive that ensures that the digital assets of the community will survive intact, simultaneously announced the support of two additional libraries.
New Publishers include:
- Bulletin of the Iraq Natural History Museum
- College of Fine Arts – University of Baghdad
- European University Institute of Law
- Ghent University library
- Healthbook Company Ltd
- HMP Global
- Innovations Journals
- InnoVision Professional Media
- International Association of Orofacial Myology
- Inter-Research Science Publisher
- London School of Economics and Politics
New Libraries include:
- Università Bocconi
- Washington University in St. Louis
These new publishers and libraries join over 435 publishers and 300 libraries in participating with CLOCKSS.
About: CLOCKSS is a not-for-profit joint venture between the world’s leading academic publishers and research libraries whose mission is to build a sustainable, international, and geographically distributed dark archive with which to ensure the long-term survival of Web-based scholarly publications for the benefit of the greater global research community. https://www.clockss.org.