CLOCKSS Triggers Autism Insights
eISSN: 1179-5964. Triggered: February 2015.
Libertas Academica journal, Autism Insights, ceased publication in 2013, and was recently triggered from the CLOCKSS Archive. In keeping with its unique mandate, CLOCKSS is proud to offer continuing and public access to all 6 issues of Autism Insights.
The Autism Insights journal is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that covers all aspects of the study of autism, encompassing etiology, diagnosis, biology and treatment. As such, it more specifically may include the presentation of research in genetics and environmental causative factors, biomarkers and other diagnostic tools, the role of the immune system and altered brain biology, as well as treatment strategies such as education, drug and nutritional therapy.
The Trigger Process
Libertas Academica is a member of CLOCKSS. When Libertas Academica announced that it was discontinuing Autism Insights, and the CLOCKSS board determined a trigger event had occurred, the six volumes (2009 - 2014) were transferred to and are now available from CLOCKSS host institutions, EDINA at University of Edinburgh and Stanford University.
Free Public Access to Autism Insights
Creative Commons License
The Autism Insights content is copyright Libertas Academica and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Important: Please Read
- The CLOCKSS system uses LOCKSS technology to preserve content such as Autism Insights with as much fidelity to the original as possible.
- Some things you may notice are:
- The "CLOCKSS Manifest Pages" that appear when you select the Volume 1 - 6 links above are auto-generated by the publisher. They play an important role by enabling the CLOCKSS Archive to preserve the content of issues in the volumes. The manifest pages are part of the preserved content, and they appear just as the publisher created them.
- Some links in the pages, primarily those pointing to services such as login and e-mail alerts provided by Libertas Academica's publishing system for Autism Insights no longer work. Instead, you will now see this page.
- Some links in the pages, primarily those pointing to generic Libertas Academica services such as search and citations, still take you to those services on Libertas Academica's web site but, because OUP no longer hosts Autism Insights some of them might not return usable results.
- Links to the RIS files will not work.
More about CLOCKSS here.