CLOCKSS Triggers Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology
eISSN 1179-5492. Triggered: February 2015.
Libertas Academica journal, Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology, ceased publication in 2014, and was recently triggered from the CLOCKSS Archive. In keeping with its unique mandate, CLOCKSS is proud to offer continuing and public access to all 7 issues of Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology.
The Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology journal is an international, open access, peer reviewed journal which considers manuscripts on all aspects of the diagnosis, management and prevention of disorders of the skin, in addition to related genetic, pathophysiological and epidemiological topics.
The Trigger Process
Libertas Academica is a member of CLOCKSS. When Libertas Academica announced that it was discontinuing Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology, and the CLOCKSS board determined a trigger event had occurred, the seven volumes of Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology were made public. The seven volumes (2008 – 2014) were transferred to and are now available from CLOCKSS host institutions, EDINA at University of Edinburgh and Stanford University.
Free Public Access to Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology
Creative Commons License
The Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology content is copyright Libertas Academica and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Important: Please Read
- The CLOCKSS system uses LOCKSS technology to preserve content such as Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology with as much fidelity to the original as possible.
- Some things you may notice are:
- The “CLOCKSS Manifest Pages” that appear when you select the Volume 1 – 7 links above are auto-generated by the publisher. They play an important role by enabling the CLOCKSS Archive to preserve the content of issues in the volumes. The manifest pages are part of the preserved content, and they appear just as the publisher created them.
- Some links in the pages, primarily those pointing to services such as login and e-mail alerts provided by Libertas Academica’s publishing system for Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology no longer work. Instead, you will now see this page.
- Some links in the pages, primarily those pointing to generic Libertas Academica services such as search and citations, still take you to those services on Libertas Academica’s web site but, because Libertas Academica no longer hosts Clinical Medicine Insights: Dermatology some of them might not return usable results.
- Article links to the RIS files will not work.