CLOCKSS Triggers Molecular Interventions
Print ISSN: 1534-0384, eISSN: 1543-2548. Triggered: August 2011.
The American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET) journal, Molecular Interventions, ceased publication in 2011, and was recently triggered from the CLOCKSS Archive. In keeping with its unique mandate, CLOCKSS is proud to offer continuing and public access to all 11 volumes of Molecular Interventions.
Molecular Interventions published invited review articles and research analyses by leading experts from all biomedical disciplines that inform modern pharmacology.
The Trigger Process
When ASPET announced that it was discontinuing Molecular Interventions, and the CLOCKSS board determined that a trigger event had occurred, the 11 volumes of Molecular Interventions were made public.
The volumes were copied from the CLOCKSS Archive to LOCKSS boxes at Stanford University and the University of Edinburgh that are dedicated to hosting CLOCKSS triggered content. This network of triggered content LOCKSS boxes ensures open access to the preserved Molecular Interventions and other triggered content for the entire community.
Free Public Access to Molecular Interventions
Creative Commons License
The Molecular Interventions content is copyright American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Important: Please Read
- The CLOCKSS Archive uses LOCKSS technology to preserve content such as Molecular Interventions with as much fidelity to the original as possible.
- Some things you may notice are:
- The “CLOCKSS Manifest Pages” that appear when you select the Volume 1 – 11 links above are auto-generated by the publisher. They play an important role by enabling the CLOCKSS Archive to preserve the content of issues in the volumes. The manifest pages are part of the preserved content, and they appear just as the publisher created them.
- Some links in the pages, primarily those pointing to services such as login and e-mail alerts provided by ASPET’s publishing system for Molecular Interventions no longer work. Instead, you will now see this page.
- Some links in the pages, primarily those pointing to generic ASPET services such as search and citations, still take you to those services on ASPET’s web site but, because ASPET no longer hosts Molecular Interventions, some of them might not return usable results.